Norton Door Closers
Norton Door Controls has developed reliable door closing solutions, manufactured with performance, longevity and security in mind. Every door closer is designed for varying frequencies of use, allowing your building to be outfitted with a solution tailored to your facility's distinct needs. Protect patrons and improve your facility's energy efficiency - trust Norton to provide quality door closers that meet the demands of all door types.
Choosing the Right Door Closer
Each door closer from Norton offers different features to cater to a variety of openings, from low-use to busy, even abusive door applications. No matter the door control challenge, Norton will provide uniquely designed and innovative solutions.
- HIGH STANDARDS: ANSI Grade 1 certified and ADA complaint door closers
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Hydraulic and electromechanical door closers
- COMPLETE CONTROL: Wide variety of door arms and finishes to chose from
- WHEN YOU NEED IT: 24hr and 48hr shipping options
- Light to heavy duty door closers
- Smooth and constant control
- Adjustable backcheck door closers
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Low opening resistance
- Non handed door closer
- Optimum closing force and control
- Adjustable closing power
- Tamper resistant solution
- Suitable where aesthetics or security is of primary concern
- Hidden hardware – only door arm shows upon opening
- Suitable for applications in which an electrified closer is needed
- Multi or single point hold open models available
- Reliable door hold open solution
Contact the Norton consultative experts to solve your door control challenges.
Discuss your needs directly – speak with a Norton Door Control specialist now: 800-438-1951 x6701